Redesign of desktop-only website as a fully responsive website for Quorum FCU, an online banking, credit cards and traditional financial services provider.
We were privileged to provide our technical expertise on Quorum FCU's website redesign, turning their desktop-only website into fully responsive website conforming to SEO and ADA standards. The new website features:
- multiple integrations with 3rd party providers in online banking, customer service and informational areas
- fully branded CMS with comprehensive functionality for page and content templates
- responsive states addressing all major screen sizes
- full integration with Google Analytics, including content and event tags
- content migration from the old website and a complete set of redirects using new site structure
Our involvement started in consulting during discovery phase, where we explored technical requirements from current site and different 3rd party platforms and advised our client on best way to incorporate those into our web development process. From the discovery phase, we moved to schematics and technical specifications, again acting in consulting capacity to validate feasibility of all proposed layouts and functionality. We then worked alongside creative team from the agency of record to build a fully functional website based on approved schematics and technical specifications document. The result was a high-fidelity match to approved creative work, tested for cross-browser and cross-platform performance using quality control software and manual usability testing. The kind of website that wins awards.